One of the trending and most popular subjects of discussion in today’s world is Lenovo A6000 Stock.
Well, a lot of you don’t know about it, and those who know about it are not so familiar with its installation. So, to make you familiar with it, I brought this content.
This article is going to discuss everything about how to download and install Lenovo A6000 Stock Firmware.
How to download and install Stock Firmware ROM on Lenovo A6000?
Lenovo A6000 Stock Firmware- All you need to know about
What’s most heartbreaking for mobile phone lovers? Bricking your device, right?
Well, no need to worry. Here comes the solution for you.
Stock Firmware is nothing but software designed for only a few devices which provide several features without any modification or loss.
The software goes through many processes like testing, security, etc. These processes are for deployment, which doesn’t have any bugs.
Why Lenovo A6000 Stock Firmware?
The software is only for the ones who are facing some problems with their device. Remember that the device doesn’t need to have this software installed.
So, if you are coming across any issue with your Lenovo device, you must use this software.
You must be thinking that why do you need to install flash fine? Well, the answer is that there is no better way than installing a flash file for Firmware.
Steps to Download and Install Lenovo A6000 Stock Firmware
- In the very first step, you will have to download the flash file and extract it.
- Once the extraction process is over, you need to find the extracted folder.
- Now, open the flash tool and download Lenovo A6000 Firmware ROM.
- In the next step, switch off your device and connect it with PC.
- Open the flash tool and click on start flashing.
- Once you have started with flashing, you will have to wait for 20 to 30 minutes for configuration. Time taken for configuration depends on your system.
- As soon as the configuration process is over, your smartphone is ready to start.
- After you switch on your phone, you will see that your device will ask you for some information.
Important Features of Lenovo A6000
- The very first thing about Lenovo A6000 is that it came into existence in January 2015.
- The device comes with a display of 5.0 inch and a resolution of 720*1280 pixels.
- The device also comes with a front camera of 2.0 MP and a rear camera of 8 MP.
- The device sips its juice 2300mAh removable battery.
- The phone has an internal memory of 8GB and has 1GB RAM.
- It runs on Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Chipset.
- It also has an Andreno 306 GPU.
- The device runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat.
Requirements to Install Stock Firmware Flash on your Lenovo A6000
- Micro SD card.
- You should be sure that you make a back-up of your data.
- Next, install the Lenovo USB driver.
- You should charge your device completely. Make sure that you have at least 70% charging in your device or else you will face problems during the flashing process.
Salient Features of Stock ROM
- When you install the custom ROM, sometimes you may find that the developer has injected some viruses in it. These viruses will not cause much harm to your system but may cause trouble while operating the device.
- If the manufacturer cancels the warranty, you can have stock ROM. It doesn’t compromise with a warranty at all.
- The major problem that most of the users face while operating any device is lagging. Due to some issues, many times it happens that the custom device is not supported and you face the lagging problem. But, if you have installed flash in your device, you can easily get rid of this problem.
- If you have flash stock firmware in your device, you do not need to worry about upgrade and downgrade. The software automatically upgrades your device.
- The software also allows you to unroot your Lenovo A6000. If you have already installed flash Rom and you feel that it was causing issues, you can make use of stock ROM firmware flash file.
Flash Lenovo A6000 Stock ROM Using QFIL Tool
Now, let us learn something new. We already discussed the installation and features of stock ROM. Now, let us have a brief discussion about stock ROM using QFIL tool.
Follow these Simple Steps to Flash Lenovo A6000 using QFIL tool:
- In the very first step, you have to take all the downloadable files from your PC and extract them.
- In the next step, you have to install Qualcomm USB drivers. You need to install the driver to create a recognition between your PC and smartphone.
- Now, you have run the QFIL tool with the help of QPST tool.
- Once the QPST too is installed, run the QFIL tool -> C Drive >> Program >> Qualcomm>> QPST>>bin>>QFIL
- Choose a flat build option for the tools.
- Then, go to “select programmer path” and click on the browser.
- Open “prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn” file from the firmware folder.
- In the next step, click on Load XML option and choose rawprogram_unsparse.xml from the same folder.
- Select “patch0” file from the new window.
- Now, switch off your mobile and boot it into EDL mode.
To keep your phone on EDL mode do the following:
Power Off >> Press & Hold Volume Up key + Volume Down Key + Insert USB cable at the same time.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
Following are some benefits of Lenovo A6000 stock firmware:
- When it comes to stability, it grabs everyone’s attention. The software is very stable.
- You do not have to worry about updates as there is an auto-update system.
- The mobile service carrier automatically supports stock ROM.
- There are no complaints about glitches as before release, and there is extensive beta testing.
Disadvantages of Stock Firmware
As you know that every coin has two faces. Similarly, with so many advantages, there are a few disadvantages also:
- You might find official help process difficult as it is a little complex.
- Though there are automatic updates, you may not like the update system as there are no frequent updates.
- If not downloaded from a secured source, the software can harm your device.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Does every device support the Lenovo A6000 Stock Firmware?
No; however, the majority of them supports the software.
2. Is it safe to download the Lenovo A6000 Stock Firmware?
Yes. It is safe to download the software only if you download it from a secured source. If you do not download it from a secured source, it may harm your device.
3. What is EDL?
EDL stands for “ Emergency download mode”.
4. Can the auto-update system harm other devices?
No. As there are less frequent updates, there will be no harm to your devices.
When you need to unroot your device, flashing is very useful. The most important thing to remember is that you must download the software from a secured source.
You are also well aware of the fact that lagging is the major issue for all the Lenovo users and flashing is the best way to get rid out of it. Flashing also helps you in many ways.
I tried my best to share all the necessary details about installation of Lenovo A6000 stock firmware and flashing. If you are a Lenovo user, this article is surely going to help you.
If you still have any doubts or queries, just feel free to contact and ask.