Creating a bootable Windows 10 USB/DVD isn’t a really tedious task. There are number of tools available like Rufus, Media Creation Tool you can use to create a bootable USB/DVD in some simple steps. So here is our detailed guide to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB/DVD.
Before downloading the tool make sure you have the following requirements.
Requirements to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB/DVD
- An internet connection.
- Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- A blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space or blank DVD.
- For DVD you have to download iso file first and then burn with your preferred disk burner.
Steps to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB/DVD
- Select Download tool now, and select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
- Select Accept >>On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC >> next.
- Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10.
- Select which media you want to use: USB/ISO
Now you have created an installation media for your windows 10.
Steps To Install Windows 10
- Attach your USB/DVD that contains Windows 10.
- Open your boot menu by repeatedly pressing the ESC key during boot-up.
Note – ESC key might not work so try DEL, F12.
- Select USB/DVD.
- Complete the setup and You have your Windows 10 installed.
For Drivers, don’t worry Windows 10 will automatically install required drivers once you connect your PC or laptop to an active internet connection.